dōBRINKA.net Custom Cosmetics & Essential Oils
Spanish Sage 15 ML
The aroma of Spanish sage is beautiful, refreshing, soothing, and uplifting. This small evergreen shrub has grown in Spain and France for centuries.
The smell of CPTG® Spanish Sage essential oil is camphoraceous, herbal, and sage-like. When diffused, Spanish Sage may create a stimulating atmosphere that’s supportive of memory and cognitive performance. When taken internally, Spanish Sage supports a calm mind and sense of alertness.* Camphor and 1,8-Cineole—the primary chemical constituents in Spanish Sage—make the essential oil an ideal addition to a post-exercise or deep-tissue massage.
- Supports a calm mind and sense of alertness when taken internally.*
- Provides an uplifting, soothing aroma.
- Promotes a positive atmosphere that may be conducive to focus and concentration.
- Helps create an environment that’s supportive of memory and cognitive performance when diffused.
- Add to the diffuser of your choice when studying or intensely focusing.
- Take with water before an important test or presentation.
- Dilute with a carrier oil or cream to enhance a deep-tissue massage.
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Add three to four drops to the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Internal use: Take one drop in four fluid ounces of water. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you're pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.